Hours for Full-Time Course Delivery
Full-time courses at Conestoga are typically delivered during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
In some instances, classes will be scheduled outside of this time frame to accommodate course, program, and college requirements.
Student Tuition Billing - 2018/2019
Invoices for the 2018/19 academic year have been posted in the Student Portal under the "Financial" tab. Please check your billing information to ensure that it is accurate.
- Academic decisions entered after May 12, 2018 that change a student's promotion status will affect the invoice(s) posted. Please verify your enrolment and financial information in the event there is a change/update.
- Note the upcoming fees due dates. Invoices are not mailed.
- Students in cohort programs with the status of part-time or those who have been issued a Special Timetable academic decision are not invoiced at this time. Invoicing will occur when registration is opened and courses are selected.
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!
First Year Students, make sure you complete Conestoga 101 on eConestoga to help get you set for your Orientation and first day of classes. Conestoga 101 covers everything you need to make your time at Conestoga a success. Complete it by February 12th for chance to win an iPad or $250 in Condor Cash.
Accessibility @ Conestoga
If you have a documented permanent or temporary disability or are experiencing difficulties that affect your learning you can register for academic accommodations. To set up an appointment with an Accessibility Advisor call 519-748-5220 ext. 3232, TTY: 1-866-463-4484, or visit Student Success Services online for full service details.
Having problems logging in or accessing the system?
Please contact the IT Service Desk at (519) 748-5220 ext. 3444 or ITSDesk@conestogac.on.ca for assistance.
Other questions or concerns?
Please contact Information Services at (519) 748-5220 ext. 3656, TTY 1-866-463-4484, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.